You are here
Therapist Terms, Conditions
- 3 week trial period to include intensive training & application
of the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) up to 15 hours.
Often trial periods do not last that long as training can be completed
anywhere from 5-10 hours or even less depending on prior experience. To qualify as a trial period week, therapist must work a
minimum of 5 hours for that week. Trial period pay is $5 per hour, this is to reduce training costs for parents
and also because individual gains life long behavior analysis skills.
- Ability and willingness to read materials (books, manuals, excerpts)
and be videotaped and critiqued.
- $8 per hour after 3 week trial period.
$1 per hour bonus pay retroactive upon completion of 6 month work.
Weeks worked a minimum of 6 hours count toward bonus pay, trial
period does not.
- Payment will be on a subcontract basis.
- Payday is the first and third
Monday of every month. Checks will be located _______________________________
by 10am. It will cover payment period up to the day before (Sunday).
- All employees must fill out
their time sheets on a daily basis (if working that day) in the excel spreadsheet.
- No reimbursement for travel is available.
- Tim & Kathy Harris reserve the right to terminate employment
or contract at any time.
- All employees must adhere to the Oregon State Code of Ethics
concerning client confidentiality.
- Therapists are expected to work a minimum of 6 hours per week
for a period of 6 months.
- Be prompt to all scheduled appointments and allow for enough
time to get from one appointment to the next.
- Reschedule missed appointments
- Please check the MS Word
Journal each session and your email at least 3x per week.
- If you arrive late to a session stay late to make up the time.
If you are unable to stay late for that particular day, schedule a time with parents where you can come early or
stay later on another session. Mark only hours that you actually worked within 5 minutes.
- If you know in advance that
you will be gone, notify Tim or Kathy via phone AND email with at least 1
week notice. Tim's home number is ________, Kathy's home number is ____________,
Tim's work number is ___________ and Kathy's work number is _______________.
Kathy's email address is _________________ and Tim's email address is ______________________.
- If you are ill, notifiy Tim
or Kathy as above. Kathy's cell phone number is ___________ and Tim's cell
phone number is _____________.
- Follow the curriculum.
- Only work on targets specified on target lists.
- Do not add or change targets unless otherwise specified at a
- Record ideas in the MS Word
journal to be discussed at the next team meeting.
- Collect data per instruction.
- Attend paid team meetings.
I have read and understand and agree the the terms, conditions, and guidelines above.